Monday 26 September 2011

Creative Expressions - Vintage Typewriter

This month's featured stamps are by Sam Poole called "Vintage Typewriter. There are lots of great elements to use. 

  
UMVINTTYPE  Vintage Typewriter
 I love the old typewriter and ink bottle. So here's my first offering with these stamps.


I think it's pretty straight forward. I masked the ink bottle on it's side to stamp one in behind it. This set could be used for men's cards as well as for women. A good all rounder!!
These stamps are available from Creative Expressions and their stockists. You will also find links to all the other members of the DT in the side bar under the Creative Expressions logo. I have seen some great samples so far and this is only the first week!!
Siobhan

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Siobhan, love the borders and all your layering and a perfect colour palette. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, these stamps are good for men's cards too, You've got quite a masculine feel going on with this, it 's great.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card, I like the masked ink bottles.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...