Sunday 23 October 2011

Creative Expressions - Vintage Typewriter

Well folks it's time to say goodbye to the Vintage Typewriter set for a while. This is my final project in this series.


This time I thought I would make a more feminine card. I love pink and black together.
This card was very straight forward as you can see. And to finish off I thought I would christen my Spellbinder Carnation Creations flower maker. And it does make a very pretty flower. I even found a lovely black vintage brad for the centre to finish it off.
If you have been following the Creative Expressions DT, I am sure you will agree there have been some fantastic samples using this stamp set. It has been a nice set to work with.
I believe we are onto a Christmas set next, which is great as I need to make a start on my own list. So keep an eye out for what me and the other girls will be making over the next few weeks.
Hope you all had a good weekend!
Siobhan

4 comments:

  1. Love the pink and black and the punched edge at the bottom is gorgeous as is the flower. Lovely piece Siobhan. Tracy xv

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gorgeous! So feminine! I think you've finished the series off with a triumph! Looking forward to the Christmas set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the colour and the flower is lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card, I like the way you have positioned and masked the ink bottle and date stamp!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...