- Cut a 14.5 cm square of background paper (this was plain orange). I distressed the paper by adding some scratchy lines and stamping the leaves down one side.
- Use a distressing tool or open scissors to rough up the edges and sponge panel with dark brown ink.
- Blend 2 or three shades of orange ink on a panel of white card (7.5 x 9.5cm). Use the Woodware yellow circle punch to cut circle out of scrap paper. Sponge through with deep orange and red inks to create setting sun.
- Stamp image in black and layer onto black card.
- Stamp image again on scrap of background and punch out circle. Cut another circle from black card.
- Layer up as shown. Finish off with your sentiment and black candies.
I forgot to mention I splattered some water onto the blended inks to create some distressing. I love these colours!!