I love making my own to perfectly compliment my project.
I have made a tag for my project.
- I die-cut a white tag and blended Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint over the whole tag. Then I splattered with water.
- I added a bit of background stamping, then stamped the beautiful Aspect of Design Oxalis stamp in black onto the tag and again onto white glossy card.
- Cut out the script frame and soften with a bit of blended ink and layer onto black card.
- Then I die-cut the flowers from text paper stuck onto scraps of card.
- Add some leaves, gems and a Tim Holtz muse token to finish.
Hope you all have a good weekend.