Thursday 21 February 2013

Woodware - Shining Silver

Hi everyone. This is a very quick post this week as I have been ill. The theme this week at Woodware is "Shining Silver" I pasted a Dreamweaver thistle stencil with metallic silver paste. Once dry I cut it out and layered up with a bit of tartan.
Not my finest hour!! But better than nothing I guess. I am starting to feel better so hopefully next week will see something a bit better!!


It is a lovely stencil and one I find quite useful for men's cards. Usually though I stencil emboss it and add colour with a stencil brush and pigment inks.


But that's the beauty of stencils .... they are very versatile. Promise to be more on the ball next week. Got to go back to work tomorrow which I am dreading. But at least there are only two days to get through until the weekend.
Siobhan x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stencil Siobhan. Hope work goes ok and you're in tip top form again very soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you a (((HUG))) this is a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...