Saturday 6 April 2013

Tagtastic Circle Group - Round Two

Our circle group met today for a cuppa and a catch up in Perth. This month our theme was "Embossed Resist". So here is what our talented bunch came up with:

First up was Erin. She used the resist for the white clock face.The blues work so well to show off the clock face. Her tag went to Lin.
Next is Isobel's tag that was destined for Linda.

 
Isobel used the resist technique for the background. The colours work well and I love her flower!!
Next up is Lin's tag. She made this one for Liz.


I love Lin's subtle and soft colour scheme and the button flower is a lovely finishing touch.
Linda's tag was for Lynne. Unfortunately Lynne couldn't make it today but I know she will love this.

Lynne loves elephants!! Linda has used the resist technique for her jungle trees. It is so effective.
Liz is next up. She was making her tag for Maggie. 

 
The stunning centre piece was embossed with gold powder to really stand out. I love the blues with the gold.
Maggie was to make a tag for me this time.

Like me Maggie uses a lot of nature inspired images in her stamping. The bird is an old Penny Black stamp and is in my personal favourites. The tag is so pretty and I love it.
Pat has made a beautiful oriental themed tag which went to Sue.

The little tags use the resist technique and look great next to the oriental lady. 
My tag this time was made for Erin. I know she likes Alice in Wonderland. 


I really enjoyed making this one as it was a bit of fun.
Sue is another member of our group who loves nature and this is reflected in her lovely tag.

I love the resist image around the edges ..it is so effective. Sue's tag went to Isobel.
As Pat was to get a tag from Lynne who wasn't there, I had made an extra tag as a sample of next month's technique (dry embossing). So this went to Pat.


I love all the different takes on the theme. This post is really for our great little group so they can see each others work. 
Well it turned out to be a lovely day. I even ventured into the garden this afternoon to start tidying up ready for spring!!
Have a good weekend whatever you are doing.
Siobhan x

3 comments:

  1. Some beautiful tags there Siobhan, thanks for sharing, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article
    plus the rest of the website is extremely good.

    Feel free to visit my homepage: medi weightloss clinic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just come across your blog and I love these tags they are so yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...