Saturday 22 March 2014

Dragonflies

I actually managed to finish the mirror I started at the retreat last weekend. Thanks to the lovely Anne Hunt's inspiration I went a bit grungy. We were also talking about the Stamper's Anonymous stamp "Odonata". This stamp was given to me by a very special lady and friend Jean who sadly is no longer with us. She brought it back from a trip to the States because she knew I loved dragonflies. I think it makes the perfect centre piece for my altered frame.



I am looking forward to having another go and experimenting more with texture paste. 


I must use this stamp more often ... I had forgotten how beautiful it is. 
Have a great weekend whatever you are up to.
Siobhan x

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, great piece of art.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Siobhan, love the warm palette and fantastic texture. Hope you are well. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...