Monday 26 January 2015

WOODWARE - EASTER DELIGHT

I know it seem a long way off yet, but this week at Woodware we have been asked to make an Easter card. So I thought I would use my newest Stampendous "Happy Hoppers" cling stamp for my Easter card. 



As you can see it is very cute and perfect for Easter!! I stamped it in brown ink and coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with a wet paintbrush. 
To finish off, some simple layering with die-cut ovals and some punched daisies and leaves. 


Bright and cheerful!! Unlike the weather at the moment. I am first to post this week on the Woodware blog so it will be fun to see what the other girls come up with.
Have a good week.
Siobhan x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...