Thursday 2 April 2015

Woodware - Colour Challenge - Black and Silver

Its a colour challenge this week at Woodware. This time the chosen colours are black and silver. My effort is a bit of a quick one this week but I am quite pleased at how it turned out.


The quote was the starting point for this card. It is from a clear Woodware set designed by Jane Gill. I embossed it in silver onto a square of black card. Then I stamped a scrap of silver card with a patterned stamp and embossed that in detail silver powder. Then I punched out the dress.
I die-cut a fancy square frame from silver card but decided it needed some blinging up!!. So I inked all the edges with silver ink and embossed with Stampendous Marcasite powder. This gives a really vintage silvery finish.


I thought this card would be nice for a 21st or 18th. I actually use the Woodware dress punch quite a lot for girly cards as it is just a lovely shape.
That's it for this week folks!! Have a good one.
Siobhan x


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...