Saturday 3 February 2018

Valentines Day Card

I thought I would try something different (for me that is) this year for my Valentines Day card for my husband.
I love the trend at the moment for stitched edged dies. Although I have stitched circles and squares etc, I decided to add to my collection. I recently discovered an online shop that sells a lot of American brands like My Favourite Things, Lawn Fawn, Neat and Tangled to name but a few!! The shop is Seven Hills Crafts and is well worth a visit. I have a wish list as list as my arm. 
I bought snow capped mountains and some stitched hillside borders as I love doing landscape style cards. And this is what I made.



I hope he likes it!!


3 comments:

  1. hi Siobhan, As usual a very lovely card from you even though the style has changed somewhat. I used to come to your shop most Wednesdays when I was working in Perth. You taught me so many things. I now demonstrate occasionally for craftworld for Gaynor. Hope you are well. Eileen McCallum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Eileen
      Yes I do remember you!! I am please to hear you are still crafting!! I am well thanks!! I don't craft as much as I would like at the moment but do try to keep playing when I can. Hope you are well too!!


      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...