Monday 23 April 2018

Georgie Girls Frame Project

I promised I would post pictures of the frame project we did for our craft group “The Georgie Girls”. We all bought one of the popular multi-frames that you can pick up in places like The Range, Dunelm Mill and various bargain stores. We all did a panel to fit each other’s frame, following a theme and colour scheme of our choosing. This generally takes us most of the year as we meet up every 4-6 weeks.
Lin was the first to send me her images. She actually had 2 frames with 4 apertures. Lin loves soft and gentle colours. But I think you will agree both her frames are lovely.




I hopefully will have more to post as the girls send them in to me.
Siobhan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...