Sunday 13 October 2019

New Workshops Coming Up

I hope you have all had a good summer. The highlight of our summer was my daughter Catriona qualifying to be a primary school teacher and my nephew Neil getting married in County Kerry in Ireland. We planned a holiday around the wedding and enjoyed spending time with my Irish relatives. We also got to explore the Beara peninsular and other parts of Kerry. It is a lovely part of Ireland and we would love to go back and explore more.

After a bit of a break from crafting for the summer I am trying to find my creative mojo!! So I have designed a couple of workshops for McOyster Crafts in Cupar. I was asked to run another mixed media class. I find these quite tricky to do in a three hour class but I think this little winter themed project will fit the bill. 


Winter Reindeer



We will be using 4mm MDF media boards that are free standing when assembled. The back will be finished as well to make them reversible. The first date for this class is Friday 25th October.


Winter is Magic

The second workshop is a stamping class using silhouette images of winter creatures. I choose this set from the shop as I thought it would be lovely for winter birthdays as well as Christmas.

Here are images of the three cards we will be making :







 The first date for this 3 hour class is Saturday 2nd November. If you fancy coming along then please phone or message Adrian at  Mc Oyster Paper Crafts at Poles Apart. 


1 comment:

  1. That's me booked in to the two courses in the
    morning- can't wait, see you next week XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...