Wednesday 1 June 2011

Your my Favourite -Penny Black Challange

This month's challange from Penny Black at Allsorts is to pick your favourite stamp. What can I say - I have so many favourites. I decided to go with the cute one's for a change. I love the Penny Black mice and bunnies in particular. I especially love the Penny Black tryptich style. And this one of the little mice in the walnut shells is just so cute.


I have used this for lot's of occasions including "Happy Retirement"
Then I found another one I love which is the little bunny and bird in the garden. I don't know which is my favourite out of these two. I will let you decide.


I don't do much in the way of cute these days, so I hope you like them!!

8 comments:

  1. Love both of these cards but especially the colours used in the "Walnut Shell" card. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do like them very much Siobhan, love your colouring, can't pick my favourite as they're equally gorgeous.

    Many thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely pieces of work Siobhan, both so different but equally appealing and coloured to perfection.

    I think I will be spending most of this month apologising for making life so tough for all us PB fans because we love all our stamps equally.

    Thank you for joining in at penny Black at Allsorts this month, good luck and looks forward to seeing more of your lovely work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of the mice and hedgehogs. My favourite is the bunnies in pots all in a row.Both lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two cute and pretty creations. Thanks for joining Penny Black @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful Siobhan! I think the top one is my favourite image but they are both gorgeous! Your cards are wonderful! Thank you for joining the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. two lovely cards Siobhan. I cannot choose my favourite between the two. They both have lovely colours and images. Just perfect for our challenge this month at Penny Black at Allsorts.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge this month and good luck in the draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous card! I love those mice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...