This fortnight's challenge has been chosen by Michelle. The theme is "Night Time".
I have made a very simple card using this beautiful Stampendous stamp CRR131 Crowscape.
- I cut a panel of thick white card slightly bigger than the stamp.
- Use a circle mask where you want the moon to be.
- Blend distress inks onto panel (I used Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire)
- Keep it lighter in the middle to create a sort of halo effect around the moon.
- Remove mask and stamp Crowscape with Versafine Onyx black ink pad.
- Trim and layer up as shown.
Don't you just love the crow in the bottom right hand corner. It comes from a Stamper's Anonymous set called CMS 091 Haunted Mansion. It's awesome!!
I think this is definitely in my top 10 favourite stamps I have bought this year. I also love the fact that it's a cling rubber stamp - easier to store!!
All these products are available from The Stamp Man. The website has just had a great makeover, be sure to check it out!!
Why not join us at the Stamp Man challenge blog and check out the other fantastic samples made by our design team.
I am also entering this in the Gingersnap Creations Challenge where the theme is Ravens. Thanks Janet for mentioning it!!