Thursday 2 February 2012

Woodware - 3D Delights

This week at Woodware our theme is "3-D Delights". As anyone who knows me will tell you...I HATE CUTTING OUT....!!
So I was not looking forward to this challenge. In the end I decided to 3-D with some stamps and came up with this Anniversary card.


The paper I used is a new one by Magenta MEMOR-240 "Dream Flight". I used two of my favourite bird stamps from last year, both Stampendous:    Bird Frame CRP126 and  Lone Bird CRV237

I used the birds as my 3-D elements. At that point I thought it would make a nice anniversary card.


I added a few shaped flowers and a Magenta Laser cut bird to finish. The bird was coloured with little Cat's eye pigment ink pads then triple embossed with clear powder.


I also found a lovely piece of gold lace in my ribbon basket to complete the vintage feel. 
Be sure to stop by the Woodware blog to see what the other girls have made this week. Have a good weekend.
Siobhan x




2 comments:

  1. Hi Siobhan. Gorgeous card. It is always such a treat visiting your blog.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...