Tuesday 12 November 2013

Woodware - Paper Piecing

We are pleased to be playing along with the Crafty Card Makers this week, the challenge will be open on their blog for two weeks. If you would like to play along with us please check the Crafty Card Maker rules then use the link on the Crafty Card Makers Blog to add your card or if you are not a blogger yet you can e-mail your card to me as usual Dorothy@woodware.co.uk  and I will post it and add it to the Crafty Card Makers Blog


This week's challenge at Woodware is paper piecing. This is not something I do much of as I hate cutting out fiddly things. So I chose an easy design to paper piece. This Woodware dove lends itself perfectly to this technique. I chose some soft blue and brown winter background papers.




If you are careful you can get several doves from one lot of stamped papers, so quite good if you are batching your cards.


As you can see I added a few pearls and some faux stitching on the background circle. A die cut or punched snowflake finishes off the card.
Remember if you join in you could win a Woodware voucher. For lots of other ideas on paper piecing be sure to check out the Woodware blog this week.
Well I am back to work today after a great trip to London with my sister. Now I need to get some serious batching done to get my own Christmas cards made!! Every year I say I will start earlier but never do!!
Have a good week. 
Siobhan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...