Monday 18 November 2013

Woodware - Sketch Challenge 28

Time for the next sketch challenge over at Woodware this week. This will be number 28. It is a nice simple sketch and as it involved two ovals I decided to incorporate two current favourite Stampendous stamps.


The two Stampendous stamps are Snowy Postcard and Train Postcard. Then sentiment is also by Stampendous and I really like the words. 




I just used the inner oval from each of the two images and stamped them onto card that I pre- blended some blue and brown inks for a quick background.



The background for the ovals was coloured with soft blue and brown inks, softly blended. then I stamped with a pine sprig (also Stampendous). I stamped the first layer with brown ink then over stamped with gold Encore pigment ink and embossed with gold powder.
I quite like the old fashioned, nostalgic feel of this card. 



Here are a couple of close-ups to see the images in more detail.


I am first to post this week so it will be fun to see what the other girls come up with on the Woodware blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...