Friday 15 August 2014

Woodware and Dreamweaver - Christmas in August Blog Hop

Yes! It's that time of year again! The time when we inspire crafters on both sides of the "pond" with a mix of both Dreamweaver andWoodware UK* products for the holidays! Six days, SIX, of beautiful, elegant, merry, cute, artsy, and craftsy projects to have you heading out to your local stores or internet sites to buy these goodies immediately!


Of course, there will be prizes as well. Three prize packages will be given to three commenters during this week's posts on the team's blogs, including five stencils and one nested die set. You can have an opportunity to win these goodies by leaving some holiday sweetness for each team member posting each day, to be one of the three winners for the week. Here are the team members that are inspiring you today:


Here is my creation:


I used the Dreamweaver Noel stencil. It is such a simple design but one I have used lots. I stencil embossed first onto white pearlescent card stock. I added colour to the letters with a stencil brush and pigment inks using a circular movement rather than stippling for a more blended look. Then I pasted the snowflake with white paste and covered with ultra fine crystal glitter.
The Woodware element comes from the Christmas script stamp which I embossed with detail silver powder. A die cut snowflake is a simple finishing touch.


We are getting near the end of this blog hop but I am sure you will agree, there have been some great samples this week. So much inspiration from talented crafters. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.
Remember to leave comments on any blog posts you have liked as there are prizes to be won.
Have a great weekend. I am away to Ireland to see my family for a few days. My sister is a crafter too so I am looking forward to seeing what she has been up to!!
Siobhan x

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful...love all the shades of warm blue with the cool snowflake motif! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wintry feel of this! It's so lovely and magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the stencil you used and the great stamp for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. Beautiful colors and very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I have this stencil so no excuse not to try it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card, pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely Siobhan !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an elegant card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really pretty elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card and great design! Love the noel with the pretty snowflake, and the background stamp. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...