Friday 13 February 2015

WOODWARE - "The Mirror Crack'd" Journal Cover

This month Woodware are sponsoring the Mirror Crack’d blog
So why not have a go at creating a Journal or Album cover pop over and join in the challenge.
I love note books!! So it's nice to cover them and make them a little bit more personal. We are starting to look at houses recently with the intention of moving to our forever home. So this note book will be used for keeping track of all those little details over the coming months.


The rooster represents the home (coming home to roost) and the sentiment might just help remind me to keep my feet on the ground!
I already have a long list in my book of all the little jobs around our house to be done. 


All the stamps I have used are Stampendous.


And the background papers came from a pad of vintage papers also stocked by Woodware.


I hope you have enjoyed all the journal ideas this week. Dorothy still has to post hers tomorrow. 
Well it's been a busy week again and I am more than ready for the weekend break. Hope you enjoy yours!!
Siobhan 

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...