Saturday 12 November 2011

Creative Expressions - Stylish Christmas #3

Here is this week's project for Creative Expressions using the lovely Stylish Christmas 1 set designed by Sam Poole. This week I have gone for lots of bling. I have a friend who loves sparkle and bling so this will be perfect for her.


This week I chose the cardinal as my feature image. I stamped him onto white card with Versamark and embossed with 2 Cosmic Shimer embossing powders - Persian Sea Aurora (blue) and Denim Lilac Aurora. These powders are absolutely gorgeous to use. I cut out my bird.
The rest of the card is pretty straight forward. I used a lovely Borderability die for the snowflake border and Labels 3 and Half Moon nestabilities for the matting and layering.


To finish off I made a lovely Spellbinder snowflake and added the crystal swirls.


Check out the Creative Expressions site for all the latest Spellbinder products
Hope you all have a good weekend.
Siobhan x

3 comments:

  1. Great cars, love the snowflake and your use of Spellbinders dies. Your friend is going to love this. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love the colours and the bling is perfect! Am jealous of your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours together and a great design Siobhan.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...