Friday 23 December 2011

Another Button Tree

This week's theme for the Woodware DT is "The Richness of Red". As I have frantically been trying to keep up with Christmas cards and DT stuff this was a bit of a cheat. However I love the technique which I have described in previous posts. Thanks to Shari Carroll of Hero Arts for the inspiration.
Yes you've guessed, it's a red button tree. But this time I have used a fine gold glitter to fill in the spaces.

The sentiment is a lovely little Stampendous stamp which I have had for a couple of years. It's just the perfect size to fit onto a circle cut with the yellow Woodware circle punch.
All the buttons came from one of the Woodware button bags. They are such great value for money as you get such a variety of sizes and types.


That's it...I have done with Christmas. Just got to make one for my husband Graham...!! Next year I will definitely start in July..!!
Have a lovely Christmas everyone.
Siobhan xx

5 comments:

  1. I love your button tree card Siobhan - the colour is lovely.
    Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I made a similar card with mother of pearl buttons. Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely button Tree Siobhan, great colour. Enjoy your Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous design and rich colours, just superb Siobhan.
    Wishing you a very happy Christmas.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous tree - very simply but very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...