Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope Santa was good to you all and that you all had an enjoyable day with friends and family.
This year my husband Graham and I decided to buy our own presents. We agreed a budget and I ordered several Tim Holtz dies, a new set of Nesties and a couple of Memory Box dies. Graham wrapped them up and so it was still nice on Christmas day. It was lovely to have all my family home for Christmas. I am having a tidy up today so that I can get some time crafting tomorrow.

I look forward to another year of blogging, Design Team work and visiting so many of your blogs for inspiration and friendship. But right now I am going to sit down with a turkey sandwich, a nice cuppa and Downton Abbey which I taped last night.

Siobhan xx


1 comment:

  1. Wow what a fabulous christmas all those great goodies! hope you have a fab day crafting too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...