- Punch out or die cut at least six flowers in an appropriate size
- Put all the layers together, trying to offset the petals in each layer.
- Fasten with a brad.
- Working one layer at a time, spritz with water and gently scrunch up the petals.
- After the last layer you should have a scrunched up ball.
- Allow to dry.
- Gently unfold the petals from the outside in.
- Optional - spritz with a mica spray for a little glimmer.
I keep meaning to make a pile of these on a lap tray watching telly so that I have a ready made stash!! Best laid plans .....
This has been an interesting week. I was cited to attend for jury service at the beginning of the week. Never expecting to be selected I went along and found myself coming out of the ballot. So I have been at high court this week in Perth as a juror !! We have to go back on Monday, hopefully for the last day. It has certainly been an interesting, if not enjoyable experience. But I will be quite glad now for it to be over!!
Hope you have an enjoyable weekend.