Thursday 17 April 2014

Woodware - Sketch Challenge

It's sketch time this week on the Woodware Challenge blog. This is sketch number 33. I was quite glad it was a sketch this week. I am having another "STOP the world ... I want to get off" moments. I am sure most people have them from time to time but at the moment I just have too many deadlines and not enough time. I don't get much time to craft so having to do a project every week makes me do at least one thing a week. A little bit of me time that is very precious!! 
Anyway enough moaning ......!!
I kept very true to the sketch this time as you can see!!


This cute little bear is a cling from Stampendous. So I just layered him up with nice papers and as I had my sewing machine out I did some stitching.


I think Dorothy was surprised when I sent this to her as I don't often do cute. But he is adorable and I haven't had a chance to use him until now.
Hope you all enjoy the Easter weekend. 
Siobhan x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...