Friday 19 September 2014

Woodware and Crafty Makers and More - Ribbon, Lace and Pearls


This week Woodware are sponsoring Crafty Cardmakers and More. As their theme they have chosen the theme "Ribbon, Lace and Pearls".




So far this week every one on the team have gone with a Christmas theme. I don't think it was deliberate just a happy coincidence. The new Christmas stamps have recently been released so I think we have all been looking for an excuse to use them!!
I have gone with this lovely dove design.




I used papers from one of the Craft Work Cards pads. For the snowy background I splattered with a little white mica powder mixed with water. 


Then I added some lace, ribbon and pearls.


Well that's 2 Christmas cards so far for my box!!
It's been a busy week and thankfully it's nearly the weekend. Then next weekend I am off to Yorkshire with my friend Linda for a craft retreat. I better start getting organised!!! 
Hope you have a good weekend. 
Siobhan x

1 comment:

  1. tremendous collection of cards you have really i love them,excellent card now make your card secure and protected using a seal so, Buy Common Seal and make it secure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...