Monday 29 September 2014

Woodware - Christmas is Coming

As I say most years I am going to start making my Christmas cards early this year. This will be my third!! Christmas is Coming is the theme on the Woodware blog this week. 
I seem to be enjoying paper piecing at the moment so here is another Christmas Dove card:



This Woodware stamp is a favourite of mine. Very simple lines to cut out which make paper piecing easy.



The background is another Woodware stamp with a Christmas script montage. I have used it before. I stamped onto white card with white pigment ink and let it dry. Then I used 4 different Cat's Eyes in blues and purples to blend over the top. Then rub with kitchen towel and it appears. Soft and subtle....I think it's also known as ghosting.
I love this resist. 
When this appears on the blog I will be in Yorkshire with my friend Linda for our craft retreat. We have been going for about 3 years now. It is always a great weekend catching up with crafting friends. This is when I get my Dad's Christmas cards made!!
Remember to check out the Woodware blog for lots of Christmas inspiration!!
Hope you have a great weekend!!
Siobhan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...