Monday 18 April 2011

Church Blessing

Here is a card I made at the weekend for a friend. She has been invited to a blessing ceremony, for a couple renewing their marriage vows and asked if I could make something appropriate. As it was to be in a church I thought the bible stamp would be suitable.


I made one like this for a magazine last year, so it made it easy to copy as I don't have a lot of time right now!

The stamp comes from a clear set from Inkadinkadoo called "Spiritual Sketches"
How romantic, wanting to renew your vows after 30 years!!

1 comment:

  1. Great card as usual, love the colour you have chosen for this. Romantic renewing after 30 years!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...