Thursday 26 May 2011

Crafty Individuals - Free as a Bird

It's my Wedding Anniverary today. We just got home after a nice meal and I have just found out  that I was a winner in the Crafty Individuals "Free as a Bird" challenge. I am absolutely delighted. I really enjoyed this project. I have been a fan of this stamp range for several years and stocked alot of them in my shop. So thanks to Isabella Norris for chosing such a perfect challenge and for choosing me as one of the winners.


There were some fantastic entries, so if you haven't already seen then why not hop over and check them out.
Crafty Individuals Blog

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! You deserve to be the winner. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw earlier on the CI Blog that you were a winner and was so pleased for you. Some fab entries but you are truly a worthy winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...