Wednesday 27 February 2013

Woodware - Animals Wild and Not So Wild

An unusual theme this week from Woodware. I am late again sorry!! I am still playing catch-up from not being well for a couple of weeks. Although I am back at work I have to admit I am struggling a bit. Anyway here is my card for this week's theme. As my sister and her family are into horses in a big way i am always on the look out for stamps to use for their birthday cards. This little DaVinci horse is by Stampendous.

 To give it more impact I stamped it 3 times in a row then added some colour with watercolour pens as a wash.

To finish off I added some brown and cream gingham ribbon and a button. 


I also found the little cowboy boots in my charm box to finish off. 
That's all folks as i am dashing off to catch my bus to work.
Siobhan 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project with the DaVinci horse stamp Siobhan!! Love it:) Sorry to hear you have not been so good. Take care, and I hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s really a pleasant video mentioned within this article about how to write a post, so i got clear
    idea from here.

    my web blog wetfouru.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...