Friday 29 March 2013

Woodware - Around the World




This week at Woodware we are going around the world. After seeing what the other girls have done this week, my effort seems a bit basic. I decided to use a new set of Stampendous travel stamps along with a lovely quote that I recently got. I have made a quick simple card which you could give to someone setting off travelling.


I have simply blended brown inks on a white square panel and distressed with some splatters of water. Then some background stamping with stamps from the Stampendous set SSC1166 Air Travel :


This set would be very useful for your travel scrapbook pages. I have also used this new Stampendous cling quote stamp. Anyone who knows me will know that I love including quotes in my projects. My son is still in Vancouver and I haven't seen him since last July. I am getting the chance to go to Vancouver in June to attend a conference for work. So I am hoping to see my wee boy!! All 6ft 2inches of him!! 


I embellished the card with some little stamped tags and some string. I really like the vintage feel of these images. If you look on the Woodware blog this week, Pam our DT buddy from across the pond has also used this set in a fabulous wallet for keeping all your travelling paraphernalia in one place. A great idea.
Let's hope it's a warmer weekend than last week!! Hope you have a good one.
Siobhan x

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time go to see at here and i am really pleassant to read
    all at single place.

    Also visit my web site: buy quantrim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - Big ((((HUGS))) hope it is a bit warmer with you this week xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...