Tuesday 9 July 2013

Woodware - Sketch 25

We are on to sketch 25 over at Woodware this week. How the time flies. When this appears on my blog I will still be in Ireland. I am visiting my Dad and sister and her family with my daughter Catriona. I am looking forward to a few days of doing very little. The weather is meant to be good!!! Work has been a bit full on since I got back from Vancouver and I am still very tired. So I am hoping to recharge my batteries and come back full of energy and ready to go again ..... wishful thinking on my part. I put all my current ails down to the menopause!!
Here is the sketch:

 



And here is my sketch challenge card. I killed two birds with one stone here as I was asked to make an engagement card for a couple soon to have their first baby. 


This Stampendous image is one of my favourites. I haven't used it for a while so high time it got an airing. I coloured the card stock first by blending Distress inks. The rest doesn't need any explaining. I stamped a script (also Stampendous) on the brown layer behind the birds.


I finished off with a simple punched flower embellishment and some pearls.
Hope you are having a good week. 
Siobhan x

1 comment:

  1. This is truly lovely - hope you have come back refreshed - LOL and ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...