Friday 28 February 2014

Woodware - Happy Easter

The theme this week on the Woodware challenge blog is Easter. When I had my shop I used to get asked quite often for stamps or stencils of a more religious nature. So this lovely Dreamweaver stencil (LG 694) was one that I stocked. It could be used for Easter, Christenings, sympathy etc. I have used it in conjunction with another Dreamweaver stencil of a lovely ornate frame (LJ 839).


I have used gold embossing paste for the cross. Once dry I cut out the panel to layer onto the frame. This was embossed using my die-cutting machine onto antique gold card.


I wanted to keep it simple so I just finished it with a punched edge border and some die cut flowers and punched out leaves. The pearls added that final touch. This will be the perfect Easter card for one of my neighbours .... my goodness aren't I organised for once!!
Have a good weekend!!
Siobhan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...