Thursday 2 October 2014

Woodware - Sketch Challenge 38

This week's Woodware challenge is another sketch. I have decided to stick to the Christmas theme as it is now October and I want to start filling my Christmas card list!!
This is the sketch :



And here is my interpretation :


 All the stamps are from Stampendous. The blended background was stamped with the snowflakes firstly with water to lift off ink then with inkpads. This helps create a nice layered background as a base. 



I then decided to make the centre piece my sentiment as it is such a lovely one. The snowman was coloured in then some glitter added.
If you go onto the Woodware blog you will be able to see some lovely samples for this challenge.
My good friend Linda and I had a really good time in Yorkshire for the Beamsley Babes retreat. We even managed to get some cards made. I will share them on my blog at the weekend. I am still unpacking the craft stuff!! Needless to say we managed a wee trip to Embsay Crafts near Skipton and bought some lovely new crafty goodies to play with. 
My most exciting purchase was a Gelli plate. I keep seeing all these amazing backgrounds made with a gelli plate and I can't wait to have a go with it. I think it will be great fun!!
Have a great weekend.
Siobhan xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...