Friday 19 December 2014

Woodware - Why Thank You

This week at Woodware we are making Thank You cards. Well it's good to have a break from making Christmas cards. I definitely need to start earlier next year .... but I say that every year and never do!!


I have used two of my favourite rubber stamping techniques, resist and distress. The lovely grasses are a Woodware set of clear stamps designed by Jane Gill. I stamped these onto a 14 inch square of white card and embossed with clear powder. Then I blended Distress inks over the top. I added some text stamping and some water splattering.


The sentiment was stamped with gold ink onto a piece of parchment paper or vellum. I embossed with gold powder then I tore the strip to size and wrapped around the stamped panel.

Hope you all enjoy the Christmas period. And of course the final of Strictly Come Dancing on Saturday. My hubby is cooking so I will be having a few gin and tonics for the final!!

Siobhan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...