Thursday 20 September 2018

Christmas Workshops

I have finally finished my samples for the Indigo Blu "Winterland Wood" workshop I hope to do at McOyster Crafts in Cupar.
We have two dates:
Saturday 13th October and possibly
Saturday 10th November if there is enough interest.



We will be making 3 cards and a small gift bag: 

1. 

 I love creating little scenes and the tree in this set is just perfect for this.

2. 

Another scene, another chance to use the adorable little rabbits!!


3.

I just love this snowflake engraved reindeer. I wanted a scandi feel to this one using kraft card.It looks great in red or navy as well. 

4. 


And finally a little gift bag. This is a perfect size for small gifts like jewellery, gin miniatures (or any miniatures!!), sweets, tablet, fudge etc. It's also a nice size for a Christmas table gift instead of/as well a cracker.

The price includes the set of stamps. 
If you are interested please get in touch with Adrian at McOyster Crafts in Cupar. Check out their Facebook page for contact details.


3 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to making them at the workshop!!!!XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I couldn't sleep last night the name of your blog came into my head so, I thought I would check it out this morning. I used to do a lot of card making and often bought supplies in your shop in Perth (I haven't done anything for about two years). Lovely to read that you are doing workshops at McOysters in Cupar, maybe one day I will come and join in. For now it is great to be inspired by your fabulous work.
    regards
    Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Fiona for your lovely comments. I hope you find your creative spark and start making cards again. Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...