Monday 29 August 2011

Dreamweaver Blog Hop

This is an exciting week for our Woodware DT. We are joining in a blog hop with the very talented ladies from the American Dreamweaver DT. As Woodware are the UK distributors of Dreamweaver in the UK we were all very willing to join in and showcase some of the fantastic designs available.
My post is on Wednesday but if you want to join in now then go to Caz's blog  for the first post and she has linked to the next member in the hop. I have already been hopping this morning and I can honestly say I think it will be a good week.
Remember to leave a comment as you could win a Dreamweaver Stencil at the end of the week.
Here's an old sample I did using the beautiful Oriental Dragon stencil using metallic paste and foil. Nothing to do with this hop but just another sample of a Dreamweaver stencil!!


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card, great sentiment and I love the dragon.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...