Friday 19 August 2011

Woodware Design Team - Take Two Colours

Our theme this week was to take two colours and design a card. Well that's easy for me. My favourite colour combo is pale aqua and brown.
I wanted to use the lovely Stampendous Bird Frame stamp (CRP 126). As you probably all know by now I love anything with birds on. To give me more room to work with I used half a sheet of 12 x 12 Bazzill, folded so that the fold is at the top (tent card). I stamped the birds onto some aqua scrapbook paper with coffee ink and added some faux stitching around the edges.


New home
I also used the Woodware Crafty edger. The cassette I used is the one that came with the starter set. I thought it resembled a fence (upside down, I know!!)
To finish off I made a shabby chic style flower and finished with the lovely delicate maidenhair fern punch.  The instructions for this flower are in a previous post


As I couldn't find my new home stamps I used computer generated words for the sentiment tag. 
Very simple, but often less is more!!
Hope you like it. To see what the other girls have picked for their colours please visit the Woodware Blog
Siobhan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Siobhan,
    This card is beautifully crafted. I love the image and the colour combo. The flower embellishment is gorgeous and I love the interwoven ribbon.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card, it's beautiful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...