Wednesday 4 January 2012

Woodware DT - Sketch Challenge

For the first challenge this year, we have another sketch.
Sketch Challenge 8
I chose to use an oriental themed stamp set from Artemio 10001014 Japan      


Japan

It is pretty basic. The border was punched using a Crafty Edger Japanese Fan and vellum. I used the cherry blossom onto the background paper and coloured in. I highlighted the flowers with a little pink glitter glue.  

The sentiment is from Stampendous and the coin is from a box available from Woodware. 

I highlighted the flowers on the geisha with small natural pearls. 
For more ideas using this sketch check out the Woodware blog.
Siobhan













1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...