Monday 13 May 2013

Tagtastic Group Meeting

On Saturday I met up with the girls in our "Tagtastic Swap" group. As always it was lovely to catch up with everyone. The theme we chose for this swap was "dry embossing" either as a background or on some element of the tag. The girls certainly didn't disappoint and produced such a great variety of tags. So as I am one of the few in the group with a blog, I like to post our tags so we can keep up with what everyone has made.
So here goes, in alphabetical order :

ERIN


 ISOBEL


LIN


LINDA


LIZ

MAGGIE

 
PAT 

 
 SIOBHAN


SUE




 As you can see, they are a talented bunch. We are having a break now until August. When we meet next we will hopefully have 3 tags each to swap. I better be on the ball that day to avoid total chaos!! Our next 3 themes are :
  • Alcohol inks
  • Brush less Watercolour
  • Stencils
I had a day off today and decided to take a trip to Stirling to look at sewing machines. I have been doing quite a lot of research and had narrowed it down to two. The lady in Pemberton's was very helpful in demonstrating the machines. So decision made I came back with a Husqvarna Sapphire machine that is amazing!! I went by train and carried this thing all the way home as I couldn't wait to have it delivered!! Now I can maybe finish some of the many sewing projects I have on the go!!
Have a good week everyone.

Siobhan x 
 
 
 







 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...