To start with I gave it a light sand and removed a few wooden birds that had been stuck on.
I then added paste with stencils and added some chipboard pieces. For added texture I added a gritty texture paste (Graphite paste by Prima) especially on the roof. Everything was painted with black gesso and then I started adding colour with mica sprays and metallic paints.
I knew I wanted a bird theme (so predictable I know) but I also found a couple of little rabbits that just had to be included.
Instead of photos I stamped some of my favourite bird images and popped them into the frame apertures. I was quite pleased with this and am now looking forward to my next project.
Have a good week.