Tuesday 26 April 2011

Alter a Tin

I am really enjoying entering a few challenges. It is great to see what other people come up with. There is an amazing amount of talent out there. 
My offering for this challenge http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/ is a Woodware "Scrapbook in a Tin". It is covered with scrapbook papers (Basic Grey - Origins), stamped and of course I had to add a little bird. The bird is from a sheet of die cut birds by Magenta. I really like these as they are really precision cut. I have inked up the bird with chalk inks and then triple embossed it with clear powder.


These make nice gifts for friends. The tin includes a little accordian book that can be decorated to make a special card. But this particular tin was just perfect to store a set of Crafty Individuals stamps. One of these days I will decorate the tin to match the contents!! But this tin was handy and will do for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love your altered tin Siobhan, so many details to look at. Thankyou for joining in with us at TioT's this week. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tin. Great colours and I like the idea to use for stamp storage! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...