Sunday 3 July 2011

Too Hot to Craft

What beautiful weather we have had this weekend. We had a lovely walk along the River Tay this morning. Our Westie Rory went in for a swim. Being blind this can be a little hazardous, especially when trying to get out.
I am trying to get lots of work done in the garden, but had to come in for a cold drink and a quick blog!! 
All I have to shere today is a quick tag. I am trying to get a few Woodware DT projects done. This foliage stamp is another favourite Magenta stamp that I am using for the DT challenge so I made a quick tag at the same time.
The sentiment is just perfect for how many of us feel at times!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Siobhan,
    Beautiful tag. I love the colours and the sentiment is brilliant.
    What a glorious weekend of weather we have had - I'm spending most of the day sitting in the sun.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, you are putting me to shame, I still haven't been in my den. Speak soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sis, love the sentiment on tag. lovely weather here too. Tall ships left waterford today. Did not get down to see them but went to Kilmore this evening and saw them all in the distance ready to start the race. Lovely sight.Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...