Wednesday 23 November 2011

Creative Expressions - Bon Voyage

We have just received our next set of stamps to work with. A complete change this time!! These cling mounted stamps are made by Just Rite and this set is called Bon Voyage. They are designed to match some of the Spellbinder dies. I excitedly rummaged through my stash of nesties only to find I didn't have either of the sets that matched these stamps...!!! Perhaps if I ask nicely Santa might slip them under the tree for me.


Bon Voyage
The images are beautifully detailed so should be a nice set to work with. For my first sample I chose to use the Fleur-de-Lis image.


I stamped the image onto pearlescent ivory card with Coffee and then Library Green Archival ink. I managed to find another Spellbinder Nestie ( Labels 17)  that fitted my design. I also found my Fleur de Lis Doily Accent set for the lovely Fleur de Lis border. After die-cutting and embossing I sponged silver ink through the back of the die and then embossed with silver powder once released from the die.

 
All the products mentioned are available from Creative Expressions and their stockists.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I love the green ink and the ribbon and embellishment are gorgeous. Hope you had a great birthday. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a fab birthday! Love the card! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, this is beautiful! Almost missed it as for some unknown reason this didn't show up on my dashboard page.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. I'm a big fan of all things French... you would never guess!
    so I would have this set just for the Eiffel tower. What is it with US designers they just seem to love the Eiffel tower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...