Sunday 4 March 2012

A Little Rabbit

Well another weekend flown by and not much crafting done. However great excitement for next week. I am heading down to Skipton next weekend with my friend Linda and a couple other crafting friends to a retreat. This will be my third time. This time we are working with canvas  so I am hoping to come home all fired up and inspired. 
All I managed this weekend was a card for a commission for a cute card with a bunny for a little girl getting an operation next week. 


I had a sheet of NitWits decoupage in my stash and so the only stamping was the "Thinking of You". Great for a quick card.
I have been playing with my new Stampendous Frantage powders and I plan to use them for the next Stamp Man challenge next Friday. Let's just say I love them!!
Hope you all have a good week.
Siobhan x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The Rabbit is adorable. Enjoy the Retreat.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card. I love those NitWits decoupage sheets I have a few of them - must use them this year. Look forward to seeing you this weekend - safe journey 3 more sleeps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card, such a cute rabbit.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...