Here's a quick run down how I made it :
- Cut a 14cm square of thick white card and blend Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen, Broken China and Brushed Corduroy Distress inks to completely colour it.
- Ink up large swirl (Hero Arts Fabulous Flourish) with Versamark. Spritz with water and stamp to lift off some colour for the first background layer.
- Ink up music score stamp with Brushed Corduroy and use the 2nd impression to stamp over entire card. Stamp a bolder border along base with brushed corduroy.
- Layer panel onto 14.5cm square of antique gold card. Sponge all round edge unevenly with Versamark. Cover with about 3 different colours of the Frantage powders. I used Aged Silver, Aged Taupe and Aged Aqua. Heat to melt.
- Stamp lady onto white card, cut out and blend over Antique Linel and a little Spun Sugar to give a blush on the cheeks and roses.
- Cut out a nestie frame (I used the Fleur de Lis squares). Cover all round edges with Versamark. Then sprinkle on the same powders I love the way they all fuse together.
- I finished off with a rose made from glassine paper and one of the Tim Holtz tattered flowers dies. I also sprayed on some iridescent gold glimmer mist for a lovely shimmer.
Now let's see what you can do!! Remember there is a £10 gift voucher to be won. When this post appears I will be on my way to Yorkshire for the Lovin' Ink retreat.I am so looking forward to a weekend of crafting, chatting, shopping and eating in beautiful Yorkshire!!