Friday 23 September 2011

Blogger Problems

Sorry guys, seem to be having a few blogger glitches. My previous posts keep disappearing off the Home page. Hoping it's a temporary problem, but please click on "Older Posts" to get to the next post. I need my son to come home and sort it all out!!!
Siobhan
Here's a bit of a cheat card. I made about a dozen of these Christmas Cards last year in blue but decided to make it in  browns this year. Janet at the retreat liked this one best so this is for her!!

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love it and your pear card below is gorgeous. Wonderful creations . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Siobhan, Love the card - looking for inspiration once again from you for Christmas cards. So more info on this one please would be great. Miss the Christmas workshop by the way - looked forward to it every year. Pamela XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Siobhan, I love it, especially the colour.
    Love Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela
    I would be happy to give you instructions for this card if you e-mail me to siobhanfyffe@gmail.com Or I could do a step by step tutorial on the blog. I keep meaning to have a go at that. Not quite ready for You Tube just yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Is the fir tree and cones stamped on top or is it on the paper? If it's stamped on top then can you tell me the name of the stamp as I just love it. Thanks. Sara B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara
    The background is blended distress inks, then I stamped the music background. Then I stamped the pine branch with cones - it is a stamp by Stampendous called Ponderosa Pine. I think it's still available. A Woodware stockist should be able to get it for you.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to meet you at the retreat. Thanks for your time and inspiration. Hope to see you next year. Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...