Thursday 22 September 2011

The Stamp Man - new DT member

While I was away to the craft retreat in Yorkshire I was asked to join the DT for The Stamp Man. It was a complete surprise, I can tell you. Jill said "You can think about it and let me know". I think it took me less than a minute to say yes!!!
So it was a bit of a rush to make it for the next challenge - which will appear tomorrow on The Stamp Man Challeng blog. If you want to see how I get on alongside a very talented bunch then please click on the link tomorrow after 12 noon.
Since it's my first time I am sure they won't mind me showing you a sneeky peak


Check back tomorrow to see the rest!!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, no surprise from herre !! About time you were snapped up, you talented girl !!

    Margaret C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Siobhan,that's wonderful news! Looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Siobhan - much deserved! Have a great holiday and look forward to catching up.X Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhh you tease xx having seen the whole thing its def worth waiting for x welcome aboard Siobhan so glad you said yes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats! Glad you didn't have to think about it! Love the sneaky peek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulatiions Siobhan, love the sneaky peek, looking forward to seeing the whole thing.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. like your sneaky design its fabulous,keep it going on

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...