Wednesday 21 September 2011

Creative Expressions - Christmas Post

For this week's DT piece I am cheating a bit. Things are a bit hectic at work and so I am pretty tired. Our new stamps arrived yesterday but I only managed to cut them out tonight. So samples with them will start appearing soon but in the meantime I will leave you with a couple more Christmas samples.

This lovely Robin also comes from the same set as I used in an earlier post, UMCHRISPOST The robin is stamped and embossed with a fine gold powder. I have also stamped the pine sprig several times onto the background paper and embossed with gold powder. I have layered  up the robin using Nesties. The beautiful border is one of the Grande Borderabilities.


In this sample I have used the same layout but a different colourway and I have also used the postage stamp frame. This is a really useful stamp.
So next time, I promise, something different. Just not enough hours in my day right now!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Siobhan,
    Beautifully crafted cards. I love the image and the layouts are fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Siobhan.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...