Monday 12 September 2011

Woodware Design Team - Sugar and Spice

Hi Everyone
This week at Woodware we are onto "Sugar and Spice". Help.......!!! I don't have much little girly type stuff apart from my Tilda stamps. I need another lifetime to get through all of those!!! So I had a rake and found this delightful Magenta stamp which I have used for baby cards. 
I then computer generated the words and hey presto ... I had the bare bones to get started. Sugar and Spice - well that had to be pink and brown but cinamon brown rather than chocolate brown.  The fan flowes were made with a die I have but you can do them by hand using any border scallop punch and scoring between each scallop. I used to do them that way until I got a die.

The punched  border is a cassette for the Woodware crafty edger and my favourite at the moment. Have I said before how easy these are to use!! Remember to check up on the rest of the DT at the Woodware blog.

Sugar and Spice            






  

7 comments:

  1. lovely card, what a gorgeous image, luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Siobhan,
    I love the punched borders, lace ribbon and the rosettes. Beautiful colours and an adorable image. Gorgeous card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always so beautiful. Love the image on this one.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the edging and your rosettes. Adorable image. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the image is gorgeous. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Siobhan, the image is gorgeous. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Siobhan, I love the rosettes, lace and the lovely image.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...