Thursday 15 September 2011

The Stamp Man Challenge #31- Monochrome and one Other Colour

I haven't had much time for entering challenges lately, but I do always try and make something for The Stamp Man challenge. This time round the theme is Monochromatic and one other colour. I have gone for blue and white.
A very simple card. I stamped the Hero Arts Exotic Blooms with Versamark and embossed with white powder. The I used a circle mask and 3 colours of Distress inks (Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire) blended over the top. 


I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the layering.  Sometimes it's nice to do something more simple!!
I am off to Yorkshire tomorrow with my crafting buddy Linda Turner for a craft retreat. We went down in March to Beamsley and really had a great time, so decided to go back!! I am looking forward to seeing some of the amazing crafters I met last time. I have packed everything but the kitchen sink!! But no doubt when I get there I will discover I have forgotten something important.
Have a good weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Siobhan and really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Siobhan, love the monochrome and the image is gorgeous as is that punch. Enjoy your crafty retreat. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real beauty as usual Siobhan. Hope you have a great time at the retreat. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautifully serene card... the colour is so perfect for the image and punches.. thanks for playing with the Stampman theme this time
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Siobhan. Love it.

    Have a great weekend !

    Margaret C

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do the most beautiful work... i am truely inspired.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. I hope you are enjoying your crafty weekend.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so pretty. What a lovely make. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...